Monday, April 29, 2013

Shannon


And when your friend lives too far away to visit why not play Pokeman via Skype. The sheer brilliance of how they troubleshoot distance with technology, always thinking "yes we can," amazes me.



Tabitha


  
The magic of being woken up at 5 am (or wandering downstairs from where you were waiting) to meet your minutes old little brother...



Kelly 
 This week was marked by Cooper"s sudden desire to play soccer. Here he is at his first ever organized anything. He has since been spotted on the lawn every day since, kicking the ball. A new passion is born.
Note the lovely co-coach, Margaretha, on the left



Helen

no great pic this week, 
just a happy reminder of the conversation that has been rife around the table this week.
i've been the observer, the chatting, joking and laughing swirling around me.
and with the dishwasher on the fritz,
there have been gatherings around the sinks
with the littlest on rinse detail,
the tallest participating with poise,
the middlers really enjoying the water, the contribution and community this all offers.
the grace through it all amazes me. 


Rachel




We have spent the last week in Tennessee visiting my parents. As often happens, I was so caught up in being with them that I forgot to take pictures. I'm so glad I had my camera on hand for this moment, when the sun came out for the first time after a particularly rainy weekend, and we all basked in the sun and each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment