Sunday, November 25, 2012

Shannon



The first time he shared with me what he wanted to be when he grew up it was “I want to work in a toothpaste factory. I hope I can be the person who puts the caps on the toothpaste. And you will never have to buy toothpaste again cause I’ll bring it home for you.”
Since then there have been many more creative ideas. But on this day he sweetness of that first time rushed back to me when he said, “When I grow up I might not be a soccer player or a guy that event things. I might be dad’s pit crew.”




Tabitha



We just got a new computer, and for the first time the boys can play at the same time.  They have taken this opportunity to pass the Minecraft "virus" from one user to the other!!  Another example of the love being passed from the older to the younger... and then getting passed right back up :)





Helen

 (Photo by Ben)

A shout from the kitchen today, as Ben was cracking eggs for french toast: 
"Mom, come and look at the smiley face!" 

Yes, there was a smiley face right there in our measuring jug! 
There was joy at seeing two rainbows this week.
And trying to catch hail.
And there was laughing uproariously at Ella's new terminology of a "kitchen stink"
 The minutiae of everyday life that i just love, that's what i counted this week.
Keep it coming:)

No comments:

Post a Comment