Sunday, December 2, 2012

December 02, 2012

Tabitha






One of the true "hardships" of this lifestyle, of sharing with our children (beds, space, time) is these moments. Early morning moments when you wonder: how could we live any other way?





Kelly

 
I have been cleaning out closets and came across a silky Snow White nightgown in Cooper's room. I smiled, remembering and missing that time he wore it on a daily basis. I held it to my nose to breathe it in, trying to recapture the moment. Then I folded it neatly and put it back in his closet, preserving the memory for another day.






Helen


It's been a crazy week with one little thread of commonality -
The board games are back out, collecting us around the table
to pour over today's selection.
This evening we are rocking out to 80's music (thanks Craig:))
After hanging out with some really special people.
(We are clearly so blessed )
We're chatting, nibbling, gaming; each of us with our own unique flair:)



Shannon
“Tell me again how to make orange? Is it red and yellow? I don’t always remember.” And it’s true he doesn’t but that never ever stops him from asking.
I love that he trusts us to answers with kindness and understanding. Earlier in the week, things in his life got confusing and when we stepped in to help
he said “I am so glad I have you guys to help me figure this out.” These are the moments when I know with total certainty this is the path that best supports us all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment