Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Helen


Inaugural swim!
Pool open for fummer. (fun summer)
A shout-out to the man who runs this operation!
And I've been spoonerizing all week.



Rachel


This week was largely focused on Otto, who turned nine on Tuesday. We spent hours planning and executing his Minecraft Party, which was just for the four of us, but included enough food and candy for at least a dozen kids. Otto had such specific ideas for the celebration of his day, and it was so fun to make them a reality. And when things didn't work out as we planned, he was amazingly able to just let them go and find the good in what happened instead. He is such a kind and sweet and happy little guy. And lately, he's quite a talker! I have to remind myself how lucky I am that he wants to tell me stories (so many detailed stories!), and be as present in the moment and the stories as I can be. I hope he'll want to tell me his thoughts for a long long time, but I am aware that there's a lovely window here that I need to cherish, just in case it closes a bit. Happy Birthday, sweet little Otto!




Shannon



This journey is much easier with a partner who loves just as deeply.




Tabitha


Learning empathy, responsibility, patience, trust, worthiness,
calming, caring, loving, soothing, rocking, balance, coordination,
calm, strength, gentleness, compassion, oh yeah, and hold to hold a
baby.





Kelly 



Heading into the Tardis. Epic dance party going on inside. Thank you to Matt Knight for being our friend... and for being so damn cool. Highlight of the week!



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing ... as always. I've been missing these nice slices of life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you. when i go back and look at the pages we've made, i feel so glad that we do this:)

    ReplyDelete