Sunday, March 3, 2013

Helen

Celebrating the man we love with a weekend of sun, snow and swimming




Tabitha 

This is step (approx) 2,843 in a model train table layout.  To get to
this point it has taken so much learning, patience, questions, trust,
compromise, and a constant re-balance between pushing forward, and
backing off.  We have had other model train tables, which have been
part of the journey, and there will be more in our future I'm sure.  I
think we can!




Kelly 

Yup, I am 44 today. Last night, I was treated like royalty at a family dinner hosted by my charming sister Judy and her uber awesome partner, Bill. They are all-stars at hosting and food preparation. I was showered with lovely gifts, creative homemade cards and many glasses of wine. So, here I am, last night, as happy as a clam (clams give the appearance of smiling when they are open). Today, I am a clam with a hangover. Nothing a little pink bubbly wine won't cure. So I sit here, writing this, bubbly in hand, my vase of tulips by my side, Chris and Frankie icing a cake in the foreground. What more could a happy clam want?





Shannon

When life slows down enough to make room for an entire day of Pajamas. It really only makes sense to up the bliss by adding a chocolate fondue to the mix. Time to be relax and be happy is what can make space for pure awesome to unfold.


No comments:

Post a Comment