Sunday, March 10, 2013

Kelly

"Your kids are too attached to you", someone close to me said recently. 
And I'm like..."You jelly bro?"


Shannon 

Perched a top a concrete slide looking down. I can’t help but breathe in this very moment. I am sure it was just yesterday that neither of these boys would agree to climb this high and that their feet were a fraction of this size. It’s a reminder of how fast the moments pass and how important it is to keep on saying YES to the adventure. 

Tabitha 


A classic childhood moment.  Two brothers swinging on a tire swing in the good outdoors.  What you can't hear is them singing: "do you like my sword sword? My diamond sword sword?." I love when these classic moments meet our modern lives.  They don't need to be at odds, videogames and playgrounds...



Helen


Oh, the conversations this week!
 There were thoughts that moved me,
Discourse that invigorated,
Words that filled my heart.
It was an amazing week.
But the huddle of boys, big and small, just thrilled me through and through.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment