Sunday, February 17, 2013

Shannon


 Oh what a week! Full of friendship, exploration and the sharing of passions. These boys are filled up on Frozen yogurt investigating whether or not that is pool water or drinking water. Each with a nose to the water, each with an individual answer, each enjoying the company of the others.

 

Tabitha


Our eldest has always needed a bit more help/supervision than his
peers.  Mostly, he's okay with it, but sometimes you can tell it gets
to him.  So, to get to a place where he can take our dog for a walk by
himself is a very sweet place to be.

 

Kelly

  Frankie and I made this Valentines cake this week. She decorated it in her usual minimalist style with her Hawaiian hair barrette. Then she skipped around the kitchen in delight, because that’s how she rolls when there’s a cake. We enticed our boys, including our friend Finn, into the kitchen for afternoon “tea” (which was really coffee for some and milk for others) and our cake of awesomeness. Some people brought their weapons to the event, which was totally not following with the theme, but whatchya gonna do?

 

Helen


Today, with my hands deep in the sink, 
I realized that really this week had been about stories.
Stories narrated with new words by the youngest, 
Stories read to the many,
Stories read to me.
Stories told about beginnings and love,
Stories about Oma and Opa to keep them alive.
Stories that were left after people exited a room,
Stories I told myself,
And stories to the ones I love.
I love you lots, like jelly tots!

No comments:

Post a Comment