Sunday, February 3, 2013


Kelly


We are on a family vacation in Maui, enjoying some very special times together without distraction. I have often come upon my two like this, arms around each other in deep conversation. This is my holiday highlight.

 

Helen

 Someone recently spoke of weaving love and plentifulness into every fabric of her home
And this week,
I woke each morning, itchy or not, to recounting my gratitude, 
sending love and and thinking of peace lining our home.
What was interesting was hearing my reflector talk about his week and mention how peaceful it had been.

Shannon

This boy, on his rollerblades with a cape reminds me of the magic of play. He was lost in a world I couldn’t see while also keeping one foot firmly planted in this world. And this multiplied both of our joy. Him free to be and me free to witness it. 

Tabitha



No comments:

Post a Comment