Sunday, October 7, 2012


Tabitha




learning about calm, quiet, and still in an attempt to win the heart of a timid beast...





Shannon




Magic can happen when mess is okay. My canvas began as a mattress moved to my body and ended in late night experimenting.  Wondering, watching, waiting and discovering in my very own personal way.








helen





her dadda dreamed of her way before she ever came to be born into our family. and she is named for two strong women.  this week marked her 8th birthday and i watched how she was filled up by the stories of her birth, the love from far and near and her own special celebration. the joy just keeps rippling.






kelly

I love the sound of kids playing in my house and yard. The sudden shrieks, negotiating, sharing, laughter and sillyness. This Thanksgiving weekend I am thankful for friends. They fill our cups, lift our spirits, share our joy, laugh with us and learn with us.

And when your six year old, who is sitting beside you talking incessantly when you are trying to submit a blog post, says "we made some great memories today Mom", you know life is good.

Now.....back to chatting....

No comments:

Post a Comment